XANDOR Automotive air conditioning portfolio consist of complex tube assemblies, tailored to the design space available, as well internal-heat-exchangers (IHX) to improve the overall system performance.
A highly skilled engineering- and design team turns the customer requirements into final solutions and products. Our subject matter experts follow a holistic approach, which considers the complete system, rather than single components.
Our capabilities range from make-to-print through to bespoke applications to meet challenging technical and customer requirements.
Climate Control Connectors
- Machined fittings made of aluminium or steel
- Chip less end formed fittings
- Plastic connectors
Climate Control Tubes
- All types of refrigerant lines in aluminium for passenger car- and light truck application
- All types of refrigerant lines in steel for heavy-duty application
- Plastic lines for hose-free assemblies
- Internal heat exchanger (IHX) as one-piece design (Coolaxial®)
- Internal heat exchanger (IHX) as tube-in-tube design (FIT)
Polymer Air Conditioning Conveyance Systems (PACCS)
PACCS replace the traditional Aluminium-Hose Lines.
Key aspects of our PACCS:
- 10 x lower Permeation
- 40-60% Weight Reduction
- No Hose/Tube connections
- High inner cleanliness
- 90% Recycling of thermoplastic material
- 50% less CO2 Emissions during manufacturing