Tooling Engineer Apprentices
18th May 2021
18th June 2021
Westgate Carr Road, Pickering, YO18 8LX
Bridge Works, Stamford Bridge, York, YO18 8LX
The successful candidate will be responsible for specifying and purchasing new tooling, as well as providing support to Production during new equipment introduction.
- Specifying and purchasing new Tooling that is safe, reliable, meets Quality requirements and is to budget.
- Responsible for providing support to production while equipment is being introduced.
- Looking for new and better ways to manufacture Xandor parts with new technologies and methods.
- Liaising with all departments in Xandor, as well as customers and suppliers.
- Ensuring that adherence to the Health & Safety and Environmental procedures at all times.
- Attending training as and when required
- Clear Mechanical aptitude
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work well as part of a team.
- Self-motivated with an ability to manage own workload independently.
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced and high-pressured environment.
- Ability to work methodically and with factual information
- Good housekeeping skills.
- GCSE grade 4 or equivalent in Mathematics and English
How to apply
Please apply via the website or send your CV and cover letter to [email protected]