Site Services Apprentice
18th May 2021
18th June 2021
Westgate Carr Road, Pickering, YO18 8LX
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a site services Maintenance apprentice at our Pickering site, working on day shift.
The successful post holder will be responsible for the repair and maintenance of a wide variety of site services and general building repairs, planned and reactive maintenance works.
- Maintaining strong health and safety standards at all times.
- Management of water treatments (training will be provided).
- Management of Compressor (training will be given).
- Carrying out general site repairs safely and effectively.
- Completing mandatory checks as required.
- Strong communication skills.
- Ability to work well as part of a team.
- Ability to manage own workload independently.
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced and high-pressured environment.
- Good housekeeping skills.
- Eager and willing to learn a variety of new skills
- H&S & Environment awareness
- An interest in Mechanical and Electrical Engineering
- GCSE grade 4 or above in Mathematics and English
How to apply
Please apply via the website or send your CV with a cover letter to [email protected]