New Business Manager (non-automotive)
13th Říjen 2021
05th November 2021
To be based from any of our UK sites. You must live in a commutable distance.
XANDOR Automotive is an international specialist supplier of plastic injection moulded components and fluid conveyance systems for both the premium light vehicle and commercial vehicle markets. Additionally, we have a strong range of non-automotive customers and products and our strategy requires us to focus upon and grow these areas.
We have an exciting opportunity for a New Business Manager who is a strong business developer with exceptional negotiation skills and flawless communication to join our team. This role can be based from any of our UK sites but the site needs to be within a commutable distance.
- To identify, acquire and quote new opportunities within the plastic moulding industry with new business customers.
- Provide specific request for quotations from any of XANDOR’s four UK plastics plants and one metal stamping plant.
- Working closely with the following departments to confirm cost and feasibility to supply
o Cost Engineering
o Capacity Planning
- Form close professional relationship with prospective new customers
o Obtain RFQs & target prices
o Meet customer quotation deadlines
- Attend appropriate trade shows and evaluate benefits of having stands or providing sponsorship
o Implement marketing strategy for non-automotive business
- A minimum of three years’ experience of working as a sales professional
- A proven track record of sales to the general moulding / Construction / Retail / Commercial / Industrial /and or Health Care sectors
- A technical understanding of injection moulding, extrusion and similar technologies would be highly advantageous
- Be able to demonstrate previous sales success within the above sectors
- Good team player – able to build relationships across the business and with customers
- Excellent communication skills – both verbal and written
- Good time management and organisational skills
- Be dynamic and possess the drive and motivation to be successful.
- Full UK driving license essential.
- Intermediate Excel skills, including knowledge of:
o Cost analysis
o Margin calculations
o Customer quotation documents
- Excellent general IT skills
How to apply
Please send your CV to [email protected]