Business Administration Apprentices
18th 5月 2021
Westgate Carr Road, Pickering, YO18 8LX
Bridge Works, Stamford Bridge, York, YO41 1AL
- Ensure adherence to document specifications for all manufacturing processes
- Produce and ensure compliance of all product labelling for manufacturing processes
- To develop / review existing documentation process and procedures
- To use knowledge and experience gained in all areas of operation
- Maintaining an accurate system of recording information
- Analysis of manufacturing data
- Management of data in MS Excel
- Completing basic administration tasks
- Ability to work within a team and confident liaising with people at all levels.
- Computer literate – experience with MS Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook.
- Good level of accuracy and attention to detail.
- Ability to prioritise work load.
- Excellent communication skills – both written and verbal.
- Proactive approach to tasks to deliver solutions
- Ability to work within a fast paced environment
- GCSE grade 4 or above English and Mathematics
How to apply
Please apply via the website or send your CV with a cover letter to [email protected]